Employer: MaineGeneral Health
Job Title: Clinical Dietician
• Promotes nutrition care of patients by assessing and monitoring nutritional status, providing medical nutrition therapy and nutrition education.
• Teaches nutrition classes to a variety of age groups.
• State of Maine License as a Dietitian (LD) OR State of Maine Temporary Dietitian License required (an applicant who has met all the qualifications for licensure except passing the examination may receive a temporary one year nonrenewable license).
• Registered Dietitian (RD) with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) within 6 months of hire required
• Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor of Science in Nutrition preferred
• 1 year, in a clinical setting preferred
• Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications
MaineGeneral Health is offering an opportunity for a Clinical Dietitian to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals. We have a full time opening at our Alfond Center for Health campus in Augusta. If you have a passion for delivering patient-centered health care with a commitment to quality in a beautiful new medical center – we want to hear from you!
Hours – 32 hours per week; days with occasional evening class. 1 weekend per month, rotating holidays
• Student Loan Reimbursement!!
• Competitive benefit package
• Generous earned time program
• Retirement plans with employer match
Please apply online at: